I know it’s not the end of March yet haha but why not?
I absolutely love the shade and that it’s matte.
- Lasts a very long time
- It’s matte
- Very nice packaging
- Is a bit pricey for a lipstick.
- If you have dry lips (like me) you might need to put lip balm on underneath so that it doesn’t dry your lips out
I was so excited when Bare Minerals brought this out as I was searching for something like this for so long!
- Lasts a very long time (It’s very good for school/university/etc)
- Doesn’t go cakey after a long time
- Very good coverage
- Also a bit pricey
I was looking for one for quite a long time and I finally found one in Boots!
- Very moisturizing
- Is great to use under a lipstick so that your lips don’t dry out
- If you don’t live in big cities then it might not be the easiest thing to find
Urban Fruit~ Dried Mango
I absolutely love Mango so when I found dry mango I got a little bit obsessed.
I think I mentioned ‘Gone Girl’ in my last blog post and it is probably my favourite book I have ever read and ‘Fangirl’ I bought quite recently but I am loving it so far !
- Fangirl- 4/5
- Gone Girl 5/5